POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Splotchiness with radiosity + transparency : Splotchiness with radiosity + transparency Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:08:08 EDT (-0400)
  Splotchiness with radiosity + transparency
From: JSR
Date: 2 May 2007 03:40:03
Message: <web.46383fbb13839e21d8ef73430@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I have a problem when I combine radiosity and transparent objects.
Splotchiness appears behind glass in the second pass.
I use 2 pass radiosity:
1st pass.- No transparency, no reflection, no area_lights, save_radiosity
2nd pass.- transparency, reflection, area_lights, load_radiosity

The parameters are:
#if (RAD)
    radiosity {
      brightness      1.0  //[1.0]